& Random

15Responses

1. Vera says:

OTT is a norm for you so this one is perfectly fine. I have folders like that too but don't mark them with colors. I should look at that function At first I thought you sharing your playlist, lol. BTW when I saw those Alex memes, yours came to mind as well.

2. 尼克尔 says:

我喜欢你大脑的组织方式。我的也有条理,但不如你的整齐。直到明天,也就是说,当我将重新标记我所有的文件夹与数字。我也喜欢三位数!

• 布伦达 says:

哦,但你还记得吗?1999年底,当许多电脑还没有准备好用四位数来表示年份的时候,有相当一部分人准备好让电脑爆炸,世界末日即将到来。三位数真的够了吗?

3. 记忆 says:

Thanks for the link to Sam's post, I love well considered, reasoned thought processes, no band wagon, I mean I don't like cats on quilts photo's but I can deal with it!

4. Am L says:

我喜欢你的组织方式。当然,我在大学的时候用颜色协调笔记,所以我觉得这很合理。:D个

5. The O's says:

我将回到奥特se的文章的一部分c, but, did you know… The "&" used to be the 27th letter of the alphabet. It got its name from children slurring the ending of the alphabet song together so "and per se and" became "ampersand". Thanks Tuesday night at the Belrose Trivia page!

6. pennydog says:

太疯狂了!我的系统是在一张存储卡上有10亿张照片,一个巨大的EQ7文件会把我所有的设计都放在里面,还有一大堆垃圾放在我的桌面上。我有一个问题,这就像一个囤积者的数字插曲。

7. Julie says:

哈,我不知道奥瑞菲尔的事。我喜欢山姆的帖子。

8. 杰弗纳 says:

组织得很好!我用彩色编码摄影,但不缝纫项目。现在我想知道为什么…

9. 黛比 says:

I must of missed this bit of drama. LOL I love the qayg video. I just took a fmq class from Don Linn and loved every second of it. There is so much you can do beyond the straight line It's so much fun to get "out of the box".

10. 利安 says:

I'm glad Alex and Aurifil were constructively and quickly responsive, as no one is perfect, it is how they respond to a concern that shows you what they are actually made of. I am hoping people will just speak up quickly next time or maybe not participate in the first place. Now I'm wondering if you are going to hear about those DB photos??? I love how organized you are, we call it OCD, and many smart folks share these tendencies, but colour coding too, I am impressed!

11. 杰斯 says:

Oh, when I clicked through I was hoping you were going to give your opinion on the Aurifil issue – I think it would be interesting to get a male perspective on it. I assume by linking to Sam's post, you agree with her position? I dont do much social media so I hadnt seen/heard any of this until this week. I think they definitely need a new marketing strategy (promoting it on blogs seemed to be working well…) but I do think they make fab thread!

12. Laura says:

thanks hon! I have to say, I'm awed at your organised filing system!!!